How To Connect With Your Spouse And
Improve Your Intimacy In Just A Few Minutes
Improve Your Intimacy In Just A Few Minutes
It Really Is This Simple, Try It And You’ll Be Amazed…
Do you remember when you first met your spouse?
All those deep and meaningful conversations as you got to know each other.
The kind of conversations that seem to go missing as you settled into a routine.
What Really Happened
To Those Conversations?
It’s easy to lose the connection with your spouse over the years.
Work, chores, kids… life just gets in the way.
But that connection is the most important thing.
The conversations that keep your marriage strong and going in the same direction as a couple.
But It’s Not Your Fault
Before you start feeling guilty… it’s not your fault (or your partners).
You’re busy, they’re busy… these things fall by the wayside.
But you can get those conversations back… now you know they’re missing.
Here’s A Quick Way To Get The
Conversations Started Again
But not the normal “How was your day?” questions.
Or “What time do I pick the kids up?”
Real Questions That Get To
The Heart Of The Matter
Imagine learning something new about your spouse.
Imagine connecting on a deeper level than ever before.
Impossible, you might think… but we assure you it isn't.
With the right questions, you can deepen your connection and intimacy in just a few minutes.
How Do I Know This Is Possible?
Long before we became marriage coaches… we struggled to connect and communicate as well.
We had to learn the importance of asking questions and maintaining a healthy dialogue in our marriage.
Since then we’ve actually developed a list of questions that we use on a regular basis.
Plus we’ve shared these with thousands of clients around the world.
Is Your Marriage Ready For This?
How would you like to…
- Have fun, deep and meaningful conversations so you can connect with you spouse again?
- Openly discuss sex and intimacy that lights a fire in the bedroom?
- Handle difficult financial discussions so that you can build a successful future together?
All that and more is waiting with just the right questions.
Can Questions Really
Make A Difference?
* “These questions are great! Each one has helped my husband and I have a deeper connection because it is a very manageable way to discuss areas of our marriage that can feel overwhelming at times.”Sarah H., Ohio
* “It is amazing how one simple question can lead to a 20-minute conversation. For us Connect Like You Did When You First Met has allowed us to actually talk about things that make a difference in our marriage.”Jeff W., Oklahoma
Just Try It For Yourself
Here’s your chance to get…
Connect Like You Did When You First Met:
101 Proven Questions For Couples
You’ll cover all the main subjects and issues including…
- The general state of your marriage
- Financial issues, retirement planning, savings, jobs and other fiscal hot buttons
- Sex, fantasies, intimacy and everything else
- Spiritual and/or religious matters
- Friends and extended family matters
- Socializing and entertaining
- Dreams, aspirations and other desires
Plus our Random Fire Questions section… just ask a question and see where it takes you.
How Much Will You Invest?
First, ask yourself… how much is your marriage worth to you?
You could spend hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on expensive activities together, relationship counseling or holidays away when trying to reconnect.
In fact, our standard coaching program covering this material costs $100 or more (depending on the number of couples).
But you can get Connect Like You Did When You First Met for just
And we’re so sure it’ll make a huge difference in your marriage we offer our…
30 Day “Reconnect Or Refund” Guarantee
If you don't think Connect Like You Did When You First Met is amazing then just let us know and we’ll happily give you a 100% refund.
No hassles, no shenanigans.
Just email us and it’s done.
Plus These Great Gifts…
To ensure you get massive value from us we want to throw in 4 special gifts if you invest right now…
- 50 Additional Questions covering specific issues and topics ($2.99 value)
- A 4-Step Checklist to keep discussions civil and on track ($2.99 value)
- 2 hours of related audio discussion from our #1 Rated Marriage Podcast ($19.99 value)
- Connect Like You Did When You First Met Kindle Edition ($6.99 value)
With all this… you’ll never run out of conversation again.
But You Must Act Now
This is a special offer because you are ready to take action.
And we want to reward your trust in us.
That’s why you can get Connect Like You Did When You First Met (and the bonuses above) for the insane price of just
Because we know that if you take just one more little step with us then your marriage will change forever.
Just like it has for thousands of clients, subscribers and listeners around the world.
Here’s What You Do Next
Simply click the Add To Cart button below, complete your details and you’ll get instant access to your Connect Like You Did When You First Met and other special gifts.
Your marriage will thank you for it…
We look forward to hearing your results.
Love You Guys!
Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo
P.S. Get Connect Like You Did When You First Met and 3 special gifts today for just $7.
And if they don’t improve your communication and intimacy like we promise…
Or if you don’t feel comfortable asking any of the questions…
We’ll give you a complete 100% refund.
You’ve got everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Here’s What Some Of
Our Clients Say…
* “101 Proven Questions are perfect, they make each person think and not give just a generic answer. My wife and I are still on the first question after 2 days because we don't want to rush our response.”Tom B., California
* “Now that Tony and Alisa have given us a crazy quick way to connect and get right to a fun and deep, meaningful conversation with 101 Proven Questions for Couples, it has been awesome to be productive with our alone time.”Linda J., Washington, D.C.
Our Personal Story
We’ve been married for 23 years and they weren't all happy.
Our “bumps in the road” were actually mountains in our eyes.
We knew that in order to get to the other side, keep our family together, and experience a loving, intimate marriage… we needed to dig deep and address our circumstances head on.
Dealing with it all was our commitment to each other.
Together, we overcame Tony’s 18-year addiction to pornography, the loss of a child at 18 weeks, debt in excess of $50,000, poor communication, lack of collective interests and questioning trust.
But, the key word here is “together”.
Since those days a lot of things have changed.
We’re now the founders of ONE Extraordinary Marriage, best selling authors and hosts of the world's #1 Marriage Podcast.
But the most important thing… if we can do it, so can you.
We look forward to bringing more intimacy and connection to your marriage.