Fear can stop you in your tracks and hold you back from what God truly wants from you in your marriage.
It’s during these times of fear that you need to face what is holding you back and move forward.
Peter walked on water, but it was only when he got out of the boat did this happen. (Matthew 14:29-30) It can be difficult to get out of the boat sometimes in your marriage.
This week Tony and Alisa share times in their marriage when fear held them back and they didn’t want to get out of the boat. Other times they jumped out of the boat to experience God’s desires for them. They share both in this weeks show.
CREATE Your Life Blueprint Mentorship Program
Imagine having the confidence and the know-how to:
- State what you want out of your relationship.
- Balance your relationship while running your business or working your job.
- Take off your masks and being loved more, not less, for who you truly are.
- Say no to those commitments that are not in line with your personal mission statement.
- Recognize your dreams and desires and manifest those in your relationship.
- Develop a sense of gratitude for life’s experience and the journey you’re on.
CREATE Your Life Blueprint will be opening soon. Sign up to be notified of the upcoming launch.