You’ve gone on many date night dinners. Can you even count the number of times?
Or maybe, it’s been a long time and you want to start doing more dinners together.
In our experience you are seated across the table from your spouse. You then look over your menu, order your meal and talk about the usual.
How about the next time you go out on a date night instead of sitting across from each other scoot close to your spouse and share your dinner.
Use one menu and forget the normal conversation as you dive into these questions.
We’ve been doing this more and more lately.
We’ll sit at the bar to be close as we share a menu and share a meal . Other times we’ll go to a local happy hour sharing fish tacos or a yummy burger.
In addition to sharing a meal you can get some physical intimacy while you are at it. That’s holding hands, kissing, snuggling.
The sexual intimacy can come later. 😉
So, we asked the ONE Family what they like to share when they share a dinner during a date night. Here’s what they said…
- Chicken Penne Gorgonzola at Carino’s, love our Italian!!
- Sushi, Sushi Rolls & Hand Rolls
- One giant SloppyJoe
- Enthusiast platter at BBQ52 in Chelsea, MI
- Dessert platter for 2 – get to try all different desserts
- The Banker’s nachos at the Butcher and Banker in Beamsville, ON
- Just about anything we order
- Sizzling steak Fajitas
- Steak at Texas Roadhouse
- Fondue at Melting Pot
- Chicken or shrimp Alfredo
- Any pasta dish or seafood
- Jack Daniels chicken
- French dip
- Rib-eye steak
- Desert only at Roy’s – molten lava cake
- Pumpkin and pistachio cannelloni
Surprise your spouse the next time and pull them close to you as you sit down.
One way you can do this is by placing a number of Post-It Love Notes for them hinting at what you are going to be doing on your date night.
For more date night ideas that can strengthen your marriage, check out these ideas today!