There are a lot of articles out there that claim to provide you with all the information that you need to know on how to have great sex.
However, for some couples the hardest part is knowing how to initiate sex. You might often feel too tired, preoccupied, or even too busy to initiate sex regularly.
While some think that only having sex once in a blue moon is fine (or even desirable when compared to the opposite), not everyone feels this way.
Some marriages can even face seriously rough patches if one or both of the partners does not know how to initiate sex.
What you must understand is that sex is part of a healthy marriage. For many husbands and wives it makes them feel more desired, more loved, more confident, and less stressed.
So the next time you are ready to initiate sex, we can help you out. We have gathered a list of ways that you can use to initiate sex with your spouse.
21 Ways to Initiate Sex with Your Spouse
21. If you have never really tried foreplay before, try it the next time you feel frisky. Foreplay can include petting, kissing, hugging, or oral sex.
20. Speaking of oral sex, do not be afraid of it! Be sure to give and receive.
19. Send your spouse a text that tells them just how much you want them.
18. Wear a bit of lingerie.
17. Whenever your spouse starts to hint, say yes, enthusiastically.
16. Try something new together. This could be role-play or just a new position.
15. Give subtle hints to your spouse.
13. Undress your spouse.
12. Try out a new code to let the other know when you are in the mood.
11. Give your spouse a massage.
10. Reminisce about that one time you both had a great time (sexually) together.
9. Take a shower or bath and wash each other.
8. Go on a date together, all leading up to a special night.
7. Kiss your spouse’s back to wake them up.
6. Try a bit of dirty talk.
5. Send them a picture of what you are wearing under your clothes.
4. Show a bit of public affection.
3. Greet your partner in the nude when they come to bed.
2. Try something a bit different for foreplay.
1. Just tell them! Let your partner know when you are horny without beating around the bush.
For more advice on how to strengthen your marriage, check out Intimacy Reignited: Bring Back the Spark in Your Love Life today!