The Intimacy Lifestyle was introduced to the ONE Family as a way for you and your spouse to not have to wonder if you were going to have sex or not.
Unfortunately, over the years we have heard from couples who have started to only get derailed for one reason or another.
Some of these reasons are…
- “We agreed to The Intimacy Lifestyle but it seems like I am always having to remind my spouse”.
- “My spouse said that they were on board but it doesn’t really seem like they are into it”.
- “We agreed to The Intimacy Lifestyle but it doesn’t seem to be working for us”.
A few weeks ago we did a podcast on The Intimacy Lifestyle and realized that there was a major piece missing from that show. A piece that might just change everything.
We talked about what The Intimacy Lifestyle IS but we didn’t talk about what it is NOT.
The Intimacy Lifestyle is NOT
- Something to half heartedly commit to.
- Something to just spring on your spouse.
- A band-aid for your marriage.
- Something to just pacify your spouse.
- Something you decide to do and then never talk about again.
- Something that is ONE size fits all.
- Something that is convenient, it’s truly a lifestyle choice.
- A sex tool, honestly it is a communication tool and a tool to enhance all areas of your marriage.
A lifestyle choice is just that, it’s choosing a style of life.
In this case The Intimacy Lifestyle is choosing a style of life that involves intimacy at all levels.
In this week’s show Tony and Alisa talk about why it’s important to know what the intimacy lifestyle is NOT so that you can fully embrace all that it has to offer.
EPISODE SPONSOR | Strategic Relationship Coaching with Alisa
Imagine waking up each morning next to the person you love more than anything in the world. Not just a “roommate” or a person you “get on with”. But having the fairy tale marriage you’ve always dreamed of. Because it really is possible if you’re willing to put in the time. Start coaching today with Alisa.
Support ONE Extraordinary Marriage by shopping at Amazon.com.