“Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” —Kevin Trudeau
If you heard of one thing you could do that could improve memory, mood, sleep, intimacy, immunity and heart health*, AND it is a gift for your spouse, wouldn’t you want to do it?
The truth is that most married couples have more excuses for not having sex than they even want to admit.
Schedules, kids, pain, you name it. At the same time, people today have more health issues than ever before.
Anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, cholesterol, lack of exercise, nutrition, diabetes, and sleep deprivation are just the tip of the iceberg.
But – what if – sex was able to play a vital role on the path to good health? Research consistently shows that sex is good for your overall health – even without an orgasm.
- Sex improves your emotional health**. Sexually active people take fewer sick days. Sex directly reduces the stress hormone, cortisol, which can help you to achieve a greater health. It reduces anxiety as dopamine, endorphins, and oxytocin are poured out into your bloodstream nourishing all of your organs during and after sex. Sex releases prolactin which helps you sleep better.
- Sex begets more sex. Having sex boosts your libido. When you aren’t having regular sex, you don’t desire sex as much. However, the reverse is true as well. The more a woman has sex, the better vaginal lubrication occurs naturally, enabling a more pleasurable experience for both partners.
- Sex is exercise. Pelvic floor muscles are strengthened. Sex burns an average of 500% more calories per minute than watching TV (and that number gets much higher when you add in some adventure). Sex lowers your blood pressure.
So if you decide you want to make having sex with your spouse more of a priority – how do you do that?
Quit co-parenting. Stop being roommates. Stop being transactional. Instead, romance your partner. Figure out what those things are today (not 5 years ago) that draw your spouse to you.
- Live out your Intimacy Lifestyle – Don’t know what it is? Check out Episode 140: Scheduling Sex
- Make a Plan — Become intentional about your sexual health the same way that you would about your nutritional health or your physical fitness.
- 19 Questions to Amazing Sex – Grab this guide to open communication about sex with your spouse.
- Position of the Month Club – Learn more about how you can partner with us for as little as $2/month.
EPISODE SPONSOR | ZIPRECRUITER
Are you hiring? Do you know where to post your job to find the best candidates? With ZipRecruiter, you can post your job to 100 plus job sites with just one click.
Then, their powerful technology efficiently matches the RIGHT people to your job—better than anyone else.
Right now, you can post jobs on ZipRecruiter for FREE! Go to ZipRecruiter to try if for FREE.
Support ONE Extraordinary Marriage by shopping at Amazon.com.