Are you and your spouse up for a challenge?
Ok, let’s face it, this year is almost over and it’s time to take some time to reflect on this year, both in your life and your marriage.
- Are you pleased with what you accomplished (individually / together)?
- Did you experience an adventure together?
- How did you do with the workout program you picked up?
- Did you pay down / get out of debt?
- Did you forgive your spouse when they hurt you?
- Were you able to set aside funds for possible opportunities?
- Did you spend quality time with your family?
- Did you stop procrastinating and take action?
Well, if you didn’t we’re here to let you know that the year isn’t over.
You don’t have to throw in the towel just yet.
There is still time to accomplish at least one very important thing that you want to do before you say goodbye to another year.
That’s why we would like to invite you to take the 7 *Merry* Days of Sex Challenge.
We’ve learned a lot from doing the 7 Days of Sex Challenge which we have completed 8 times. This challenge is not only about the sex. It’s more about what comes from setting a goal together and then doing something consistently that you learn about yourself, your spouse and your marriage.
Life is stressful and when you are too busy (or tired) to find some time for sexual intimacy, it can really seem unbearable.
The end result is that sex is pushed to the back burner until a later date. Problem is that “later date” doesn’t seem to come around, which leads to frustration and resentment.
Of course you have lots on your plate with family, work, church, outdoor activities, play dates and more.
But if you don’t protect the sexual intimacy in your marriage, you and your spouse become irritated, distant and even frustrated with each other.
At the end of the day neither of you wins.
It’s time to regain that sexual flame in your marriage. For you and your spouse to be:
Here’s the good news!
If you are ready to try something new you are in luck.
We are holding our first 7 *Merry* Days of Sex Challenge starting December 5th, 2016.
Get ready as you are going to enjoy:
- Moving sex to the top of your priority list
- Finding new and exciting places to have sex in your own home
- Setting the mood with what you wear (husbands this is for you too)
- Letting go of your old story and start a new sexual intimacy story
- And much more…
This will be the place to be to get daily updates, insider tips, enter for daily giveaways and much more.
It’s time you stepped up and challenged yourselves to experiencing sex at another level.
It starts when you step up and take action.
What are you waiting for?
The challenge is free, so you’ve got nothing to lose. Why not check it out?
“I highly recommend that every married couple complete the 7 Days of Sex Challenge – you’ll love it!” —Dustin Riechmann with Engaged Marriage