The years have passed since you and your spouse first said “I do”. There have been amazing times and some tough ones too.
It doesn’t matter if you are celebrating your 1st anniversary or celebrating your 15th, 20th or 30th anniversary.
Marriage has been an adventure for you both. 🙂
As you look back on your wedding, it was an amazing day. You now realize that it’s time to renew those vows you said to each other.
You want to personalize your vows to express all that you have experienced together as a married couple.
Plus you want your vows to be about the two of you and the marriage you have built.
Use these 7 awesome vows for your wedding renewal and tweak them to fit you and your spouse.
Most importantly, don’t just say the words, express them with your whole heart.
But before we give them to you…
Watch the video below as we share the vows we gave at our 15th wedding renewal.
Now that you’ve watched our it’s time to write your own vows on your special day.
- I promise to love you as you are, not as the person I think you should be.
- I promise to hold off watching the next episode of whatever we’re watching (or listening to) until we can do it together.
- I promise to remember that neither one of us is perfect. But instead strive to remind myself of the ways we are perfect for one another.
- I promise to continue loving you every moment of every day.
- I promise to love, respect and support you through all seasons of life.
- I promise to give you the best of myself today, tomorrow and forever.
- I promise to still grab your butt even when you are old and wrinkly.
Choose from these vows or use them as a launching point for you to express what you promise to do in your marriage.