Get Real. Get Close. Get A Game Plan For Navigating All Your Most Important Decisions...
So, you want an easier way to navigate life’s most important decisions with your spouse?
Discovering your Core Values together is the key.
What would it be like to have greater clarity and peace when making the choices that matter with your spouse? Marriage means tackling "the big things" together, as true teammates. Whether you’re newlyweds, married 5, 10, 30 years or a couple at any stage you will have to navigate big decisions together.
Career changes. Purchasing a home. Setting a loving and wise foundation for your children.
Imagine having a set of values to lean on when making large decisions or times get turbulent with life and family?
Imagine crafting a map for making these tough decisions in advance -- so both partners deepest values are honored and making decisions gets easier and clearer?
Bring on the joy. Ditch the fear.
You can connect with your spouse in an incredible new way.
Understand and react to each other with deeper kindness. Not the "I have to" that gets you through the day, but connected respect and true compassion. And understand how to honor them in a way that makes life and love easier for both of you.
The not-so-secret path to get there is when both of you explore the things that really matter. As individuals and as a married couple.
Define your individual values. Understand how to bring them together in a way where the things most important to you are lived out every day.
Real talk: This stuff is hard
Let's be honest. Sharing your deepest hopes, dislikes, fears, dreams and value judgments...that's not always comfortable stuff. Even with your spouse. For many couples, it's especially hard to share this with your spouse.
But, just past the hesitation and that bit of fear...there's amazing intimacy and strength to be found. Those values are lived out and bringing them together. Tap into the love and unconditional support that you and your spouse have promised each other.
The Core Values Workshop is built around specific, clear, actionable steps that will help you connect with your better half in a judgment-free way.
This process will forever change your marriage.
Life. Marriage. Family.
This is worth putting yourself out there for.
Our Core Values Workshop can help you make the experience of exploring and aligning on the stuff that matters most fun, honest and absolutely worthwhile.
By paying attention to what comes up in this workshop, there's the potential of creating an unshakable foundation with the person who matters most. We’ll also show you an easy creative way to involve your children in the process of uncovering what your family stands for.
Get vulnerable with your spouse in a fun light way that will leave your relationship astoundingly stronger, clearer, and more powerful.
The rewards are too great to pass over. It's also sexy, invigorating fun to set the course in your most significant relationship.
Great Times To Explore Your Values Together
- Before you get married. The absolute best time to set a clear course for your life together is before the actual ceremony. Consider this the best relationship investment you could make, or those you care about who could use clarity and a stronger foundation in their relationship!
- On your honeymoon. This sweet (and short) period of newlywed bliss is a perfect moment to come together and create the foundation of your marriage.
- Buying a home or other major decisions. Financial priorities and other milestones are a crucial time to get real about what's important. Go into these big moments with a map to make the most important decisions clearly and as a team so you create the best lifestyle possible for your marriage and family.
- Before having kids. The values shared with your children set their foundation for life. Get intentional about choosing what type of household you want them to experience love and community in.
- Making job choices. Commute time. Work hours. Office pressures. Get honest about your work and how it aligns with your values so you can prevent future stressors and disagreements.
Enjoy the clarity and honesty of working as a team to determine your marital values together. It's a fun process that can be done with clear communication, grace, understanding and love (Seriously!)
Why is it important to get intentional about your values?
Because it can help you navigate through real, everyday challenges with more intelligence, ease and clarity.
Like 4 years ago when we almost called it quits on The ONE Extraordinary Marriage Show.
One of our choices for our values is perseverance. Throughout our marriage and in our businesses we have come up against walls that were sure to bring us down.
Tony was ready to throw in the towel on the show. After 84 episodes we were still barely seeing traction. We were spending hours crafting content, prioritizing the show over other hobbies, interests, and even social gatherings at times. Understandably, Tony was frustrated and feeling wiped.
It was at this time that we came together, even during this difficult time, and looked at our core values. Perseverance stared us right in the face - and we knew we had to keep going. We decided together that moving forward through would stretch us and grow us.
And the result? Four years later -- after lots of struggles, (and growth) -- we now proudly produce the top rated marriage podcast and save thousands of marriages a year!
Had we not defined our core values in advance of this monumental decision -- there’s a large chance we wouldn’t have decided to persevere!
Join the Core Values workshop
Create a game plan for navigating life and all it’s challenges in advance. Plus, experience an innovative way to grow closer to your partner and strengthen your relationship.
We'll provide everything needed (except snacks and wine...) for you and your spouse to:
- Create an outline of your unique family values so you’ll always have a roadmap back to what matters most in trying times.
- Why the happiest partners (and you) should be using your values to bring you together as a couple and support each other for effectively in day-to-day life
- Learn how to quickly and easily include your children in the process so they can see what a loving and healthy relationship looks like
- Know the ONLY questions you need to ask when weighing big family decisions.
- Tony and Alisa will teach you simple tactics to define an intentional, clear future for your marriage through real world examples.
- Specific strategies for simplifying communications, decisions, and how it will effortlessly create more pleasure, safety and FUN in your marriage!
Whether you are engaged, recently married, even if you're 5, 10, 25 years into the game. It's time to clearly and with loving awareness decide what you want a shared future to look like.
Here’s What You Get
- Full Length Digital MP4 Video Workshop (75 Minutes)
- Full Length MP3 Audio Workshop (75 Minutes)
- Question & Answer Session
- Full Workbook with Step-by-Step Guide
- All Presentation Slides
100% Money Back Guarantee
No risk 100%.
We believe so strongly in this product that we’ve decided to take on ALL the risk.
So if for any reason you are not happy with the course, we will give you 100% of your money back within the first 30 Days. Simply send us a quick email -- no questions asked!
Here’s where you make this happen.
Choose your workshop package and click the button below, complete your details and you’ll reserve your seat in the Core Values Workshop and in-depth relationship Q&A with Tony and Alisa. Your marriage will thank you for it.
Set a strong, clear direction for the future of your relationship.
Meet Tony And Alisa
We’ve been married for 23 years and they weren't all happy.
Our “bumps in the road” were actually mountains in our eyes.
We knew that in order to get to the other side, keep our family together, and experience a loving, intimate marriage… we needed to dig deep and address our circumstances head on.
Dealing with it all was our commitment to each other.
Together, we overcame Tony’s 18-year addiction to pornography, the loss of a child at 18 weeks, debt in excess of $50,000, poor communication, lack of collective interests and questioning trust.
But, the key word here is “together”.
Since those days a lot of things have changed.
We’re now the founders of ONE Extraordinary Marriage, best selling authors and hosts of the world's #1 Marriage Podcast.
But the most important thing… if we can do it, so can you.
We look forward to bringing more intimacy and connection to your marriage.
Determine what’s most important.
Then build an extraordinary marriage around those values.
Then build an extraordinary marriage around those values.