Attention: According to a nationwide survey of marriage counseling professionals…
“It’s Estimated That Less Than 20% Of All Marriages
In The US Are Rated As ‘Happy’ And/Or ‘Secure’”
So Even Though 1 Out Of 2 Marriages End In Divorce,
Most Of Those Couples Who Stay Married Are Still Unhappy…
If this doesn’t alarm you… it should.
It means - statistically speaking - that the odds of your marriage being successful and happy in the long run are not in your favor.
And I’m guessing you wouldn’t be on this page if you were 100% happy with your marriage.
Your Marriage = Your Happiness
Your spouse is the person you’ll spend the rest of your life with.
Even your kids will move out around 18.
But your spouse… you’re together forever.
And even if you get divorced, the reality is that you’re likely to bring your current problems to the next relationship (just in different ways).
But It’s Not Your Fault
You read the statistic above.
If less than 20% of marriages are ‘happy’ then the odds are against you.
That means that everyone is facing the same challenges.
I sure know that our marriage was a mess!
So I’m definitely not pointing fingers here.
The Solution Is Just One Word
Those same marriage counselling professionals also agreed on the number one cause of divorce…
But most of us have never been taught communication skills.
Especially when it comes to our marriage.
And it’s time to do something about it if you want to save your marriage.
Because “communication” is the solution you’re looking for.
This Could Be You
Remember how you felt when you first met your partner?
How close you were? Like you were soul mates?
Now imagine having that same level of connection and intimacy for the life of your marriage.
To become one of those couples that celebrates your 25th, 30th or even 50th Wedding Anniversary…
While still being completely in love with each other.
We’ve been married 20 years and not all of them were happy.
In fact, if we hadn’t learned to communicate we’d probably be divorced right now.
It was that bad.
Because for a time, healthy communication of any form was virtually nonexistent.
But Things Are
VERY Different Now
We’re now a highly successful marriage coaching team.
We’re best selling authors on marriage and intimacy.
We’re the hosts of the world’s #1 Marriage Podcast.
And our marriage is obviously better than ever.
All because we learned to communicate with each other.
Your Marriage Can
Be Better Than Ever
With effective communication you will…
- Stop feeling angry and frustrated with your spouse (and avoid this affecting other areas of your life)
- Develop lasting solutions for your marriage so you can get through anything together
- Restore honesty, openness and transparency with each other so you can live together with love and trust
But most importantly... create the “happily ever after” that you both deserve.
But It Doesn’t Just Work For Us
Here's what some of our clients say...
* "We are communicating better then ever before because now we are not just “going through the motions” when we talk. By talking clearly to one another we are having huge breakthroughs in our marriage."Julie B., Oregon
* "He Zigs, She Zags is amazing! There is no fluff, no unrealistic expectations, just down to earth, practical advice on having an incredible, Christ centered marriage."Hannah W., Georgia
* "I got married 7 months ago and as a newlywed I can honestly say there is no play book or instruction manual to prepare you for this thing called marriage. He Zigs, She Zags has been our play book when it comes to our communication. I just wanted to message you guys and say THANK YOU. You are making a difference in our marriage!"Chris C., Indiana
He Zigs, She Zags…
Get Your Communication On The Same Path
This online course covers…
- How to effectively set up a State of Our Marriage conversation over any topic or issue you want to discuss
- How to allow yourself to open up to, trust and even be vulnerable with your spouse at all times
- What language to use (and what to avoid) so you don't upset your spouse or start a fight
- How to diffuse any argument or eliminate tension with a simple change in your body language
- Ways to initiate real change in your conversations by truly listening (most people do this all wrong)
- How to extend grace and when to do it... even when you don't feel like it
And a bonus Q&A session with real couples as well.
You Get Instant Access
To The Full Course Online
Everything is downloadable and includes…
- Videos that work on your computer, tablet or phone
- An audio version for each session for listening on the go
- Slides so you can follow along and take notes
- Questions and answers from real couples like you
Plus Get These Great Bonuses
For fast action takers we're also offering these 4 bonuses...
- Cheat sheets for easy reference ($17.99 Value)
- Worksheets to track your progress ($17.99 Value)
- Six 30 minute related audio discussion from our #1 Rated Marriage Podcast ($14.99 Value)
- He Zigs, She Zags: Get Your Communication on the Same Path eBook ($6.99 Value)
How Much Does It Cost?
How much is your marriage worth to you?
You may have even invested in counselling, books, courses or other activities to try and bring the magic back.
This can cost you hundreds (or thousands) of dollars…
But are you getting the results you want?
For the price of dinner and a movie you can get our program.
That’s right, it’s just $47 to change your marriage forever.
And we’re so confident it works we offer our…
30 Day “Experience The Difference” Guarantee
Take our program and use it for a full 30 days.
If your communication and marriage don’t dramatically improve.
Or even if you don’t like the course material for any reason.
Just let us know for a complete, no questions asked refund.
No hassles. No Shenanigans.
Just email us and it’s done.
How Is This Different To
Other “Communication” Courses
You may have read books on communication or gone to courses.
So the answer is simple… did they work?
Are you truly satisfied with your marriage now?
We guarantee that you get results or pay nothing.
It really is as simple as that.
What If My Spouse
We know what it can be like dealing with a reluctant spouse.
What works best is when you commit to the course first.
Go through it and bring the tools to your marriage.
They’re simple to use and you’ll find them easy to integrate into your marriage.
Your spouse never has to watch a single video for this to work.
When Is Now A Good Time
To Improve Your Marriage?
With something like this it’s easy to put it off until “later”.
But we both know that later never comes.
Your marriage needs help now or you wouldn’t be here.
So now’s the time to improve your marriage forever.
Here’s What You Do Next
Simply click the Add to Cart button below and you’ll get instant access to He Zigs, She Zags.
And we guarantee you’ll notice the difference in your marriage.
So just click the green button below to get started…
We look forward to hearing your results.
Love you guys!
Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo
P.S. This is your chance to dramatically improve the future of your marriage with He Zigs, She Zags for just $47.
Plus it’s covered by our 100% “Experience The Difference” Money Back Guarantee.
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
So take action right now.
* "He Zigs, She Zags has given us a crazy quick way to connect and get right to fun, deep and meaningful conversations. Each session has helped my wife and I gain insights on the best way to dive deep into our emotional intimacy. With 3 kids and not much time it has been awesome to be productive with the little time alone that we have."Tom F., Arizona
* "I want to thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for He Zigs, She Zags. Since going through the program it has been a true blessing for me and my husband. We have learned so much through the COUPLE Communication Method as we begin to have an extraordinary marriage. Thank You! May God bless you for giving this blessing to us and others."Tamika B., New York
Our Personal Story
We’ve been married for 20 years and they weren't all happy.
Our “bumps in the road” were actually mountains in our eyes.
We knew that in order to get to the other side, keep our family together, and experience a loving, intimate marriage… we needed to dig deep and address our circumstances head on.
Dealing with it all was our commitment to each other.
Together, we overcame Tony’s 18-year addiction to pornography, the loss of a child at 18 weeks, debt in excess of $50,000, poor communication, lack of collective interests and questioning trust.
But, the key word here is “together”.
Since those days a lot of things have changed.
We’re now the founders of ONE Extraordinary Marriage, best selling authors and hosts of the world's #1 Marriage Podcast.
But the most important thing… if we can do it, so can you.
We look forward to bringing more intimacy and connection to your marriage.