THE SEX TALK STRATEGIES THAT ARE WORKING RIGHT NOW FOR PARENTS AROUND THE WORLD! (LEARN THEM, USE THEM)
Recently, we began to notice some changes happening with our oldest child. It’s stuff that each of us has dealt with growing up and yet it was now our kid.
Here at ONE Extraordinary Marriage we talk about sex…a lot!
The thing was that this was our child and we weren’t sure how to talk to him.
We talk openly and honestly to adults all day long about sex and yet when it came to our son we were a bit unsure of ourselves.
Lucky for us we meet Joanna Hyatt, author of The Sex Talk. This book is so amazing that we’ve read it many times and have used her insights to talk to our kids.
So, if you have kids and you are wondering how to have “The Talk” you’re in the right place.
It’s time for The SEX talk. Are you ready for it?
- Learn how to confidently speak about sex with your children
- Know that what you’re saying is actually being heard
- Look forward to the sex talk conversations you will have
At the end of this 90 minute teleseminar, you’ll leave with:
- An eye-opening look at the world in which your child is growing up
- An understanding of why most parents avoid “the talk”, and how to move beyond that
- The confidence you need to effectively use your influence
- Training on a range of topics to discuss with your child (beyond the plumbing of sex!)
- Tools to discuss sex and sexuality with your child in a way that will actually start a conversation
- Resources for continued growth and learning in this area
Your child needs you to have this conversation with them.
Learn how to do it well and in a way that the both of you will enjoy.
Your child’s sexual and relational health is worth more than $27.
Don’t wait any longer. Get on The Sex Talk Blueprint Teleseminar and be there for your child when they need you the most.
Remember, for $27 you get:
- 90 Minute teleseminar with Joanna, Tony & Alisa
- Opportunity to ask any question about talking sex to you kids
- Audio replay of the teleseminar (emailed after teleseminar)
Joanna Hyatt, national speaker to thousands of teens, young adults, and parents, and the author of The Sex Talk: A Survival Guide for Parents, as she walks you through exactly what to say and how to say it.
Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo create strong marriages so you can have mind blowing intimacy inside & outside your bedroom.